A true three-dimensional structural firefighting glove with curved finger design and inset thumb.
- PBI & DuPont Kevlar knit back provides revolutionary flexibility, dexterity, and protection
- Contoured 2-piece Knuckle Guard form fitted design delivering increased flexibility and maximum protection
- 3 -Dimensional Design separate, curved, form fitting forchettes for TRUE finger dexterity
- GORE® CROSSTECH® Glove Insert provides unsurpassed durability and enduring barrier protection
- Exclusive breathable adhesive used to secure the liner. Liner guaranteed not to pull out.
- Palm is cowhide suede leather for excellent abrasion and heat resistance
- Grab Bar designed for quick and effortless donning
- Nomex®/Kevlar® knit thermal lining for excellent thermal protection
Gauntlet and Wristlet style shown – both styles available
Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured material and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.
ALL STRUCTURAL GLOVES: UL certified to meet or exceed current edition of NFPA 1971 Standard.