Structural Fire Fighting Glove
- Cowhide suede leather stays soft and provides low water absorption when soaked repeatedly
- Non-restrictive knuckle band provides an extra layer of protection in high abrasion area
- Smooth grain cowhide leather back
- Extra layer of suede leather sewn in the thumb/palm interface provides extra grip and extended wear
- FR Modacrylic liner provides smooth feel
- Exclusive breathable adhesive used to secure the liner. Liner guaranteed not to pull out.
- Wristlet Style: 4” black Nomex® wristlet with leather pullpatch
Gauntlet style shown – Wristlet style also available
Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured material and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.
ALL STRUCTURAL GLOVES: UL certified to meet or exceed current edition of NFPA 1971 Standard.